OutdoorActive’s Group Fitness programs & Wilderness Hiking outings are designed to improve your strength, flexibility, balance and coordination, with a variety of outdoor activities.
See scheduling and other details here.
You can also contact us at any time for more information.
Our programs are geared towards women 40+, but individuals of any gender and age are welcome. We offer in-town fitness classes and wilderness hiking adventures. In our classes you can expect to:
- Get active in the fresh air with a friendly and supportive group;
- Build muscular strength and cardio endurance at a pace that’s safe for your body;
- Improve posture, flexibility, balance and agility;
- Strengthen core muscles and joints;
- Enjoy a varied workout in a relaxed, playful, and down-to-earth atmosphere.
Program Format for Outdoor Fitness Classes:
- Classes are 75 minutes long.
- We spend our time outdoors in parks and green spaces.
- Classes include:
-> warm-up to build flexibility & agility;
-> cardio-based activities that build your heart-health;
-> some classes include Nordic pole walking technique work;
-> safe and effective muscle-building and joint-strengthening exercises;
-> additional balance, agility, flexibility & posture work;
-> extensive stretching at the end of every class.
No two sessions are the same!!
- We offer “drop-in” and sliding scale payment options.
For more details on our weekend hiking outings, click here.
The OutdoorActive FUN Philosophy:
* We believe that exercise should feel good and make you happy.
* This is not a boot camp: Your performance will never be timed, measured or compared.