OutdoorActive offers professional inline skating (rollerblading) lessons in HRM, by appointment. Please call 902-880-1318 or email us.
Kat Kitching is a dedicated inline skater who has been skating for over 20 years. Kat believes that with proper training, inline skating can be a great way to get around Halifax. She is a certified inline skating instructor with ProBlader (Toronto) and the EAC’s Making Tracks Program.
– Suggested location for first lesson is the Halifax Oval.
– Equipment can be borrowed free-of-charge from the Oval, Kat has some available for lending.
– Helmet, and wrist, knee and elbow guards *must* be worn.
– $40 for 1 person for 45 minutes. (45 minutes is the optimal length of lesson for a beginner – longer lessons are available for more experienced skaters).
– $5 per additional person
– We strive to ensure our lessons are accessible to all. If the cost of the lesson is too much for your budget, we can discuss sliding scale options.