OutdoorActive offers professional cross-country ski lessons in HRM, by appointment. Please call 455-1723 or email us.
Kat Kitching is a passionate cross-country skier with racing experience. She is certified with the Canadian Association of Nordic Ski Instructors (CANSI), and has extensive experience teaching groups and individuals of all ages and skill-levels.
– Classic or skate-ski technique;
– Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced;
– Private, Semi-Private, Group;
– Adults, Children, Families;
– Ski equipment is available for lending if you don’t have your own.
Lesson Pricing* (I have some skis/poles/boots for lending if you don’t have your own):
– Base rate: $45 for 1.5 hrs for 1 person
– Additional ppl – $10 per person
– Additional time – $10 per 15 minutes
– Travel off of the peninsula – $10
* OutdoorActive operates on a sliding scale principle – if our pricing doesn’t fit with your budget, please get in touch and we’ll do our best to accommodate you :)